Link Your Roku Device Now
Activate the Roku device
If you have purchased the Roku device then it is important to learn how to activate the Roku device via roku.com/link. Roku allows you to watch free along with the paid video contents on TV or streaming videos and shows via the internet. There are many TV and movie streaming services such as Netflix, Amazon, Hulu along with Youtube that can be downloaded and access on Roku devices similar to those who have downloaded the apps on the smartphone. It is important to understand that the content available on the Roku account is pre-recorded. With roku.com/link you can activate the Roku device.
To activate the Roku device you need Roku activation code which will help you to stream videos on your device. It is applicable to most of the Roku devices, the Roku link will help you for the Roku Installation and setup. Before purchasing the Roku device a user should also know about Roku express and streaming stick+. In this article, you will get to a walkthrough to activate Roku devices without any interruptions.
Notable features of Roku device via roku.com/link
• You can easily activate the Roku link from the official www.roku.com/link website.
• The users can easily watch multiple Roku channels, videos, and live content that is readily available for streaming.
• It enables the users to purchase the monthly subscription and you can change the subscription according to their convenience.
Prerequisites to select the Roku device to purchase via roku.com/link
• Just wait for the deals and the offers available on the Roku devices.
• You need to analyze the features and specifications of the model you have chosen to purchase.
• Choose the one device that offers a low cost at the affordable prices.
• You need to check the device is compatible with your TV model or not.
• Just contact the service provider to activate the Roku device properly.
How to activate Roku using the Roku activation code?
You can easily activate Roku devices via roku.com/link using the Roku activation code to get the software without interruptions. Here are the steps, mentioned below:
1. First of all, press the Home button and turn on the “Roku TV” along with the Roku Streaming device.
2. Now, connect the internet using WiFi.
3. After this, you need to launch the TV screen.
4. You will now receive the Roku activation code on your registered email address.
5. Now, look for the Roku link to activate under the activation code.
6. This is the roku.com/link website that enables you to access the activation code.
7. Just open the web browser and type the roku.com/link for the Roku activation process.
8. It is recommended to use google chrome as the web browser.
9. Now, enter the “Roku activation code” and then log in to the previously created Roku account.
10. You just have to Roku device that is now activated on-screen.
Point to remember: In case the user is not having any current Roku account then you can create a new account using roku.com/link. Once the account is activated the users can easily add the channels to the respective Roku account on their devices.
What are some of the Roku activation errors when Roku not Working?
There are some of the common reasons that lead to errors in the Roku activation process. These areas below:
• Poor connectivity of the internet that can lead to failure in the activation process.
• The TV is not updated to work with the new device.
• The home network is not secured and the computer is corrupted by a virus.
• There are temporary Internet servicer or connection issues.
How to access roku.com/link without using a credit card?
If a user wishes to update or you want to create the Roku account without accessing the credit card then you can follow the steps mentioned below:
1. First of all open the roku.com/link, on your computer.
2. Just fill the credentials and verify the details.
3. Go through the license agreement that is visible on-screen.
4. Now, you will be redirected to the payment page where you will get the payment details and billing address.
5. If you are not accessing the Credit care you can select the option to “Add later”.
6. You will now see the flash message on-screen saying the Roku account has been successfully created.
How to activate your favorite Roku channels via roku.com/link?
1. Once the Roku device setup is completed, just visit the “Roku Channel Store”.
2. You need to move to the Search tab.
3. Just search for the channels and type the channel name on the search tab.
4. Once you see the channel result appear on-screen, just select and use the option labeled as “Add Channel”.
5. If you are unable to see the selected channel then perform System updates. You need to go to the “Settings” followed by “System” and then “System update”.
To conclude: All you need to do is follow the sequential steps to complete each step in this article so that you can easily perform Roku activation via roku.com/link on your devices. However, if you still have any confusion related to the topic then you can visit www.roku.com/link or you can dial the Roku customer support number and get assistance via the help website.